If we are going into the market to purchase the best room heater in India, we find a lot of different types of room heaters. Not only that there are many brands that make it very confusing to choose the best brad heater too.
If you don’t know which is the Best Room Heater In India, here we are giving some tips and tricks so that you can your best product.
In the market, there is a lot of room heater technology available. so we here trying to find out which technology is suitable for your home. So you don’t have to look anywhere after reading this.
Room Heater Top Brand
- Morphy Richards
Best Room Heater In India In 2022
1. Bajaj RHX-2 800-Watt
Bajaj RHX is one of the best choices for a room heater, especially for Indian homes. I compact design makes it ideal for small rooms.
It comes with a tip-over switch to prevent tilting and thermal fuse. It will turn off when someone suddenly tip-over, which becomes an important feature if you have kids.
This heater is a perfect option if you want a good brand heater with two years or a warranty with a compact size.
- Features a tip-over switch to prevent tilting and thermal fuse
- Sturdy exterior body
- ABS material
2. Havells OFR – 11Fin 2900-Watt PTC Fan Heater (Black)
Havells OFR is our second choice if you want heater for a big room or drawing-room. Havells heater functions as a PTC Ceramic heating which offers faster, more secure, and powerful green heating. Moreover, its oscillation feature allows for handing over multi-directional heating.
For protection reasons, it’s made in a manner that if the PTC fan heater falls/suggestions over by accident then it switches off robotically. Havells PTC fan heater comes with dirt clear out that forestalls dirt from coming into the product and maybe wiped clean from time to time.
It additionally guarantees to overheat safety because it switches off robotically if the heater is overheated. Its plastic frame stays cool throughout the functioning, to keep away from any mishaps.
Features & details:
- Cord storage and rear protection cover over warmness safety and tilt over transfer for protection Thermostatic warmness control
- Short heating with PTC fan and castor wheels for smooth mobility three energy settings 1000/1500/2500watts and an extra four hundred watts (Heater + Fan) Thermostatic warmness control.
- Power input: 230 V PTC heaters with fan
2. Morphy Richards OFR 09 2000-Watt Oil Filled Radiator
Morphy Richard is a European brand its appliances come with better technology. Their appliances are good-looking and have beautiful designs.
Morphy Richards’s oil filled room heater balances the electric loads, and the power selector does that task flawlessly. this product does not make noise.
Almost half or one hour takes to feel effective heating. This product is good for small spaces even in a small room, it does not affect your health.
- 9 fin oil filled the radiator.
- Adjustable thermostat to maintain the desired temperature.
- Castor wheels with mounting plate for easy mobility.
- 2 years warranty on the product.
- power consumption of 200 watts.
- Power selection knob.
- Additional PTC heater and fan.
3. Bajaj Blow Hot 2000-Watt Room Heater (Cream)
Bajaj is a leading electronics manufacturer in India. Its appliances are economical and durable. Bajaj blow hot 2000 watt room heater is one of the most demanded heater in the winter season.
It contains a thermostat that maintains the desired temperature. The compact design makes it portable and user-friendly.
Bajaj Blow can be used as an air circulator, a drier, or a room heater. An additional thermal cutoff switch prevents overheating if the thermostat is failed and a neon indicator is used which ensures that the heater is on.
- meant for spot heating.
- neat and clean operation hence there isn’t any need for refrigerant or oxygen.
- 2 years warranty on the product.
- 2 heat setting option 1000 and 2000 watts.
- Bajaj room heater can also be used as a fan during the summer season.
4. Usha 423 N Heat Convector (Black)
Usha is a popular brand in the Indian market, known for its quality product. this brand gives tough competition to the international brand.
Usha 423 contains variable heating positions for different needs. According to your need, you placed it where you want.
It comes with a safety thermal cutout, handle for portability, and night light indicator. also, it contains side air inlet grills.
- Meant for spot heating.
- 1-year warranty on the product.
- it comes with a twin-turbo design hence it gives better heating.
- safety thermal cutout.
- it has three heating option-665/ 1330/2000 watts
5. Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater (White)
Orpat OEH-1220 offers two heat option-1000 and 2000 watts. With the inbuilt handle, you can move element heater from one place to another with ease, even while it is in working position.
Its heater comes with one year warranty.
- Meant for spotting heating room size up to 250 sq ft
- thermal cutoff for added safety.
- Non-sagging stitching type and the long life element.
- comes with one year warranty.
In winter room heater becomes a necessary thing. In north India sometimes the temperature drops to minus degrees. Room Heaters make your life easy by generating and spreading heat. Today’s heaters used advanced technology, therefore, they are energy efficient and durable.
Types of room heater in India
There are three types of room heaters in India
In this type of heater, a fan is used. the air particle strikes on the coil and give us.
in this type of room heater material of metal, the coil is heated and it glows. the area nearby receives heat from the device. over a period of time heat spread further.
Radiant heat is generated by a coil .which is an electrically heated filament protected by heat resistant quartz tube.
Oil Fields Room Heater in india
- This type of heater has an analog button so you can turn it on or off with a smart switch
- these machines can still heat the room even after you’ve turned it off.
- it has no moving parts so it’s very quiet.
- it’s really quite heavy if this is tipped and especially tipped onto a child this could be quite dangerous and because of how heavy it is it’s not really super mobile.
- it also takes a while to heat up so if you want instant heat you’re not gonna get it with an oil field space heater.
- another con with it is that because it only has an analog temperature dial you kind of has to guess with setting the thermostat.
Infrared quartz heater
- it gets hot probably about 15 seconds after you turn it on so it’s pretty instant heat.
- this space heater has a fan so the heat radiates pretty well around the whole room.
- it can be controlled with a remote control so you can be sitting at your desk or something and control it that way.
- it has a fan it can be a bit loud.
- Because of digital controls, you can’t use a smart socket
- the area that the heat comes out is kind of concentrated so that metal grate can get really hot and could burn you if you touch.
Mica panel heater
- it’s really lightweight especially for the size it’s very light very easy to pick up and very easy to move
- you get instant heat with this as soon as you turn it on
- you can feel the heat and it radiates really well throughout the whole room.
- this base heater also has analog switches which means you can turn it on and off using a smart switch.
- the top gets very hot and could probably burn you if you touch it
- another thing that’s not great with this is it looks pretty boring.
- again with the analog thermostat you kind of just have to guess what the temperature .you don’t have any digital reading to know for sure.
- they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
- it’s very portable very easy to move.
- also has a fan most ceramic space heaters have fans which are nice for directing the heat where you want it to go.
- and ceramic heaters also seem to spread the heat out pretty well so if you touch any part of it it doesn’t get super hot.
- this machine contains a fan so it’s going to be a bit noisy.
- this has a digital on/off button so you can’t use it with a smart socket.
In what scenarios each heater might be really good?
Oil field heater
This space heater are recommended for an enclosed room where you have an area where you could just set the space heater and just leave it there.
This is also the best room heater in India if you want to keep it on throughout the duration of the day and use the thermostat so it goes on and off by itself.
Infrared quartz heater
It was one of the more efficient and effective space heaters. It is a really good space heater for larger rooms or rooms that you don’t expect to fully warm up.
Infrared quartz heater is nice because it has a fan so you can blow it on you and so even if you’re not heating up the whole room you can still feel the heat because it’s blowing on you.
You need to keep in mind that it does have a lot of sounds so it is not suitable for small rooms where you need to be quiet.
Mica panel heater
Mica panel heater is portable and lightweight . It was also the hottest heater and it did a really great job of heating up the room very fast.
This heater in an enclosed room where you want a quiet environment. this is a good heater for just about any bedroom or a smaller room it also worked really well for us.
in our downstairs where we have our kitchen and living room connected so it can also work well for large rooms.
Recommend using it in an area where you need a kind of personalized heat a lot of people will use this at work like under their desk
because it can blow the heat on you so you get the heat you need but depending on the size it might not really heat up an entire room that well especially if it’s open space.
Infrared quartz heater are the best heater in india. In our list we listed this heter in the top spot becouse it is one of the most demanded and budget friendly heater.
Oil-filled heaters heater is good for heath, the air doesn’t dry out because it’s passing over hot liquid oil to soak up heat.
These heater can still heat the room even after you’ve turned it off. They have no moving parts so it’s very quiet.
Tips for saving your money
- Only use for 15-30 minute at a time
- Turn heat on high
- use only when cold.
- Heat only the area you need.
- wear a jacket.
- find the optimal temperature.
- use thermometer/smart socket.